Critical Incident Response & Casualty Assessment
SPECIAL - 30% OFF!
Learn How to respond to Critical Incidents of all types
Learn what to do until professional emergency response teams arrive
If you’re an Emergency First Responder, sharpen and expand your skills and increase your abilities
What the student will learn
Common Sense Triage
Basic and Advanced First Aid
Tourniquets, Clotting Enhancers
Chest and Abdominal Injuries
Cold and Heat Related Injuries
Attend this valuable training for a fraction of the price!
Curriculum developed by the guys who wrote the curriculum for MCOLES (Michigan Commission On Law Enforcement Standards)
- 8 full hours of Critical Incident Response & Casualty Assessment Training
- Classroom training and training to apply the principles learned
- Situational Response to pre-determined scenarios with realistic wounds and incidents
- Work in Teams
- Learn from your peers, as well as the instructors
- Experience training w/the most trusted organization for fulfilling your needs since 2001 – Michigan Firearms
- Maximum of 20 students – Don’t Delay!
- Receive more than 50% off by registering today!