- This event has passed.
Personal Defense Level I
Mar 11, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
Personal Defense Training and Education
This course complies with subsection 5j of 1927 PA372, as the training required to obtain your Michigan Concealed Pistol License (MCPL)
This course is much more than your ‘run of the mill’ course to get a CPL. This course includes training in the use of Tazers®, Knives, and Sprays for the defense one’s self and their loved ones.
Some of what you’ll learn in this course includes, but is not limited to:
- The differences between target shooting and defensive shooting
- Defensive shooting principles and the physiology of defensive shooting
- Safety with Firearms (in general and in defensive situations)
- The use of non-lethal methods of self preservation (Tazers® and Sprays)
- Useful accessories for the concealed carrier
- The Defensive Mindset (necessary to survival in a life threatening encounter) and the psychology of defensive shooting
- Effective use of concealment and cover
- The Four Levels of Awareness
- Avoidance, Deterrence, and De-Escalation
- Ways to continue your training individually and with a range training partner
- Much More
Join us for the greatest value in Personal Defense Training available in the Mid-West!