- This event has passed.
Personal Defense Level Two
Apr 15, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$244.30
Personal Defense Level Two is an extension of level one, designed to continue the student’s education and training with regard to:
- Defensive Shooting Concepts
- Incorporating the defensive draw
- Accurate shot placement from the defensive draw
- Moving to cover to engage the threat
- Engaging multiple threats covering 3600
- Threat acquisition and movement to engagement
Students who have taken Personal Defense Level One, are able to enter this level. Individuals who have a Concealed Pistol License, but have not participated in Michigan Firearms Personal Defense, may participate in Michigan Firearms Defensive Handgun Level One, in order to qualify for entry into this course PDII.