Home Firearm Safety
THIS COURSE CURRENTLY NOT SCHEDULED
PLEASE JOIN THE MAILING LIST TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT COURSE OFFERINGS AND SCHEDULES
Resulting Knowledge and Skills
click for results
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to apply:
- The basic elements of gun safety – attitude, knowledge, and skill
- The fundamental rules of safe gun handling
- How to identify and unload different types of firearms
- The different types and uses of ammunition
- How to clean and care for guns
- Factors for evaluating gun storage options
Understanding these points will enable the student to enjoy the many benefits of gun ownership and participation in shooting activities.
- This course is required learning for anyone who wishes to further his or her firearms education and training with MI Firearms ETS.
- This course material is incorporated into other courses offered by MI Firearms ETS as part of those courses.
- This provides an opportunity for students of MI Firearms ETS to fulfill the learning of this required material while participating in their chosen discipline.
Length of Course: 4 hours
- Home Firearm Safety Handbook