THIS COURSE CURRENTLY NOT SCHEDULED
PLEASE JOIN THE MAILING LIST TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT COURSE OFFERINGS AND SCHEDULES
- This course meets the qualifications of Michigan Hunter Safety Certification by providing 13 hours of instruction in the required areas of learning, live fire on the shooting range, and much more.
- Students of Michigan Hunter Safety are required to attend 10 minimum hours of instruction and pass a test of 50 questions with a minimum of 80% correct.
- There is no minimum age due to discrimination laws in the State of Michigan
- Children 10 years of age and under are required to have a parent or a parent's designee accompany them throughout the duration of the course
- MI Firearms ETS suggests that a parent accompany youth participants in order to reinforce learned concepts and enhance the educational experience of young students.
- MI Firearms ETS provides this course for FREE.
- All course sessions will take place at the Chick-Owa Sportsman's Club at 9279 Ottogan St, Holland, MI, 49423
- This course will be limited to 40 participants
Length of Course: 10 hours
Add your name to the waiting list, and we will contact you when the next class is available.